The candidate will be responsible for the Day-to-Day management of our busy plant-hire office in Catterick.
- You will be the primary point of contact with customer’s and will, therefore, need to have strong negotiation skills to agree the best deals with customers over rates, transport, damages and disputes.
- Part of your daily work will be liaising with the workshop foreman to ensure that equipment is processed in time to meet hires.
- Sole responsibility for organising and scheduling transport to cover deliveries to site.
- Organising cover for holidays, servicing, and supervision of drivers.
- Maintain close contact with your sales manager to chase up new leads, find new customer contacts and support where necessary.
Process all depot administration including:-
- Hire Contracts
- Charges for damages
- Job sheets/workshop orders
Who’s the right candidate?
The ideal candidate will have had experience working in a similar environment in the plant and tool hire industry or in an industry where the candidate can demonstrate transferable skills.
A minimum requirement is the ability to demonstrate strong customer contact, administration, organisational, negotiation and management skills.
The candidate must have good IT skills and a strong educational background.
If you are interested, please send a copy of your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.17th December 2018