DescriptionOur hydraulic excavator augers are designed for hole boring in applications such as fencing, research and exploration, screw pole installation, tree planting, dewatering, and many more.
These earth drills utilise the ‘Auger Torque Planetary Gearbox’. This innovative gearbox design boosts the auger’s maximum output torque, delivering high efficiency for your hole boring jobs.
This earth auger is also constructed from high-grade materials and precision parts, equating to a reliable tool that is able to withstand high-intensity tasks and demanding construction sites.
Unique to this hydraulic auger is its non-dislodgment shaft. This is a single-piece drive shaft assembled top down and locked into the earth drill housing, ensuring that the shaft will never fall out during operation, contributing to a safer working environment for both operators and nearby personnel.
We stock a variety of different flight shapes and sizes to suit many applications. Enquire today and we’ll be happy to help.
Auger Torque earth drills are built from extensive experience with operators and contractors. That's why this auger features:
- High maximum output torque (increased hole boring efficiency)
- Hard-wearing parts
- ‘Auger Torque Planetary Gearbox’
- Capability to fit 1.5 to 20 tonne excavators (great versatility)
- Non-Dislodgement Shaft (safer work environment)
- 2-way valve for single circuit and auxiliary flow
- Full retaining of spoils on flight after exit
- Single piece driveshaft (ensure performance and safety)
- Large output shaft bearings (50% larger than nearest competitors)
If you're looking for hydraulic auger hire in the North of England (UK), use the enquire now function next to this description. One of our attachment hire experts will contact you as soon as possible.
If you're unsure whether this is the correct attachment to hire, we can conduct a project audit and provide a recommendation to you within minutes.