DescriptionThis Cangini excavator mulcher (also known as an excavator flail mower) can be attached to 3 – 5 tonne excavators (such as our compact Volvo ECR48C) and is ideal for clearing thick vegetation in hedges, landscaping, site clearance, at roadsides, and can also be used for efficient tree removal.
Its capability to fit to 3 – 5 tonne compact and mini excavators make it perfect for use in confined spaces such as narrow roads, paths, or gardens.
Excavator mulchers have a chief advantage over traditional tractor style mulchers in that they give your operators freedom in choosing optimal angles and height for work on projects such as embankments, drainage ditches, and hard to reach hedgerows.
This machine’s self-levelling capability (within 10 degrees) contributes to this versatility by allowing your operators to maintain contact with the target material over uneven ground while ensuring less experienced operators can keep the mulcher steady for professional-grade results.
Built for demanding applications, this flail mower attachment utilises high-speed reinforced blades, a rugged and durable body, and overload protection - all of which provides outstanding resistance against impacts and torsional forces as well as long periods of use.
Cangini is one of the leading manufacturers in the excavator attachment market. That’s why this 3 – 5 tonne excavator mulcher features:
- A heavy-duty body with a double bottom (excellent resistance during heavy use)
- Protective chains (reduces the hazard of flail motion)
- Special anti-shock shielding system (protecting the roller bearings against collisions)
- Optimised performance (can remove trees in seconds)
- High-speed reinforced dual rotation blades
- Integrated valve unit (optimises engine performance)
- Anti-Cavitation valve block (stops back pressure damaging the hydraulics)
- Self-levelling (within 10 degrees)
If you're looking for an excavator mulcher or flail mower attachment in the North of England (UK), use the enquire now function next to this description. One of our excavator attachment experts will contact you as soon as possible.
If you're unsure whether this is the correct mower attachment to hire, we can conduct a project audit and provide a recommendation to you within minutes.