DescriptionThis Trevi Benne MK15 multi processor complements 12 to 20 tonne excavators (such as our Volvo EC110DL) and offers excellent versatility with its 6 interchangeable jaw kits. The universal body allows for the attachment of crushers and pulverisers for concrete demolition, blades for cutting rebar, a steel shear jaw for cutting through strong metals, and many more applications.
This versatility eliminates hours of downtime on site, boosting productivity and allowing you to meet your demolition deadlines. Hiring a multi processor also greatly saves costs as it removes the need for hiring multiple attachments at once.
Each of this attachment’s 6 jaw kits can be exchanged in under 5 minutes, making it an invaluable tool if you wish to process different materials in your demolition work.
Of the two in our hire range, this multi processor has the highest clamp force (225 tonnes) making it more effective in processing tough materials.
Trevi Benne is a renowned demolition brand from Italy and altogether this MK15 multi processor features:
- A reinforced rotation motor (reduced chance of malfunction)
- Manual adjustment of rotation speed
- Innovative hydraulic quick-changing system (without having to remove the structural pins manually)
- 6 interchangeable jaw kits (changed in under 5 minutes)
- Interchangeable teeth
- Speed multiplier valve (improved productivity)
- High clamp force (225 tonnes)
- Ability to fit 12 – 20 tonne excavators
If you're looking for multi processor attachment hire in the North of England (UK), use the enquire now function next to this description. One of our attachment hire experts will contact you as soon as possible.
If you're unsure whether this is the correct multi processor attachment to hire, we can conduct a project audit and provide a recommendation to you within minutes.