DescriptionThe Epiroc MG1000 rotational grapple is compatible with 12-20 tonne excavators (like our Volvo EC140DL, for instance) and is specially designed for sorting and loading material, waste handling, as well as demolishing light buildings (e.g. wooden or masonry structures, and roof removal).
For its size, this excavator attachment has a high gripping volume (500l), allowing it to handle large amounts of material each cycle. Its two rotation engines and 360-degree hydraulic rotary drive contribute to this attachment being very simple to handle, ensuring that your operators can pick up and place material with high precision.
Also, the 4.6 tonne clamp force gives this grapple the power to dismantle light structures with ease and efficiency.
Finally, the grapple attachment is constructed from robust HARDOX steel meaning that it can confidently handle any demanding site conditions.
Epiroc are industry leaders in excavator attachment design and innovation. That’s why this Epiroc MG1000 rotational grapple features:
- High gripping volume for its size (500l)
- 360-degree endless hydraulic rotation (optimal positioning and precise handling)
- Heat-treated chromed cylinder rods (protection against damage)
- HARDOX steel construction (for demanding site conditions)
- Solid perforated shells (superior visibility during operation – increased safety)
- 6 tonne clamp force (simple demolition of light structures)
- Complements 12 – 20 tonne excavators
If you're looking for rotational grapple hire in the North of England (UK), use the enquire now function next to this description. One of our attachment hire experts will contact you as soon as possible.
If you're unsure whether this is the correct rotational grapple to hire, we can conduct a project audit and provide a recommendation to you within minutes.