DescriptionThe Epiroc MG1500 is a rotational grapple that can be attached to excavators weighing between 16 and 24 tonnes. It is ideal for sorting and loading material, handling waste, demolishing light structures (e.g. wooden or brickwork), and the removal of roofs.
This MG1500 is the largest of our rotational grapples, boasting an 800l gripping capacity and making it much more efficient in handling and sorting larger volumes of material at a time. Its 360-degree endless hydraulic rotation also ensures simple handling and high levels of precision for your operators.
Constructed from strong HARDOX steel, this attachment is capable of handling challenging site conditions, allowing your machines to operate reliably and efficiently for long periods of use.
Finally, the grapple’s 6.8 tonne clamp force gives this attachment increased power when demolishing structures, resulting in the more efficient and smooth dismantling of structures, as well as contributing to a steadier grip on material.
Epiroc excavator attachments are at the forefront of innovation. That’s why this MG1500 includes:
- Special heat-treated chromed cylinder rods (protection against damage)
- HARDOX steel construction (for demanding site conditions)
- 360-degree endless hydraulic rotation (optimal positioning and precise handling)
- Large gripping volume (800l)
- Solid perforated shells (superior visibility during operation – increased safety)
- 8 tonne clamp force (simple demolition of light structures)
- Complements 16 – 24 tonne excavators
If you're looking for rotational grapple hire in the North of England (UK), use the enquire now function next to this description. One of our attachment hire experts will contact you as soon as possible.
If you're unsure whether this is the correct rotational grapple to hire, we can conduct a project audit and provide a recommendation to you within minutes.