DescriptionThe Dawson EMV 300 sheet pile driver is designed to fit 13 – 25 tonne excavators (such as our Volvo EC140DL) and is ideal for driving and extracting sheet piles, while also being suited to driving and extracting steel girders and beams, too. This excavator pile driver offers an efficient alternative to a large dedicated piling rig, especially on sites that may have restricted access.
This piling hammer utilises innovative vibration technology, which contributes to significantly faster driving times when compared to competitors. The vibration is also directional, contributing to less noise pollution and lower vibrations directed towards the excavator.
Its powerful hydraulic jaw supplies a highly stable platform during pilling, allowing piles to be driven efficiently with little chance for error. Its universal joint aids with this as it can allow your operators to position piles with high levels of precision.
Innovation and cutting-edge design are ingrained into Dawson piling equipment. That's why this EMV300 includes:
- Quick and simple set-up
- A built-in lifting chain (to lift to a vertical position)
- Slim design (enables driving between adjacent upstanding piles)
- High power to weight ratio
- Lower noise levels (great for urban use)
- High-frequency vibration (efficient piling)
- High push/pull force (15000kg)
- Directional vibration (little is transferred to the excavator)
- Universal grip (accurate pile positioning)
If you're looking for a sheet pile driver attachment in the North of England (UK), use the enquire now function next to this description. One of our excavator attachment experts will contact you as soon as possible.
If you're unsure whether this is the correct piling hammer attachment to hire, we can conduct a project audit and provide a recommendation to you within minutes.