DescriptionThe Dawson EMV 450 sheet pile driver fits 25 – 40 tonne excavators and is designed to drive and extract sheet piles, as well as steel beams and girders. Due to the class of excavator that can operate this piling hammer, it is more suited for medium to larger construction sites and can take the place of a dedicated piling rig when they can’t access your worksite.
Being the largest pile driver attachment in our hire fleet, it can drive and extract heavier piles (up to 1000kg) while delivering a push/pull force of 15000kg. This makes it highly efficient in larger-scale foundation jobs and groundwork.
High-frequency directional vibration contributes to this efficiency, making piling quick and simple for your operators. The directional vibration also transfers less energy to the excavator while ensuring lower levels of noise are transmitted to the environment.
Finally, this sheet pile driver’s universal joint allows for highly accurate placement of piles, making precision much easier for your operators and making the entire piling process simpler.
Dawson pile drivers are designed on a bedrock of industry experience and innovation. That's why this EMV 450 features:
- A quick and simple set-up
- A built-in lifting chain (to lift to a vertical position)
- A high power to weight ratio
- High-frequency vibration (efficient piling)
- Slim design (allows for driving between adjacent piles)
- Universal grip (accurate pile positioning)
- Lower noise levels (great for urban use)
- High push/pull force (15000kg)
- Directional vibration (little energy is transferred to the excavator)
If you're looking for a sheet pile driver attachment in the North of England (UK), use the enquire now function next to this description. One of our excavator attachment experts will contact you as soon as possible.
If you're unsure whether this is the correct piling hammer attachment to hire, we can conduct a project audit and provide a recommendation to you within minutes.