DescriptionThe Epiroc MB1200 is the smallest of our medium hydraulic breakers and is specially designed to complement excavators weighing around 15 to 26 tonnes. This makes it ideal for preliminary work (road and ramp levelling, for example), secondary rock breaking on construction sites and quarries, as well as trenching, tunnelling, recycling or many other applications.
We include this medium Epiroc breaker in our hire range due to its performance capabilities, economical operation, and durability. Firstly, this hydraulic breaker utilises an energy recovery system that automatically recuperates piston recoil energy to improve performance, lower fuel demands, and decrease vibration output.
Like other Epiroc breakers, this tool operates using very few moving parts – encased in a durable one-piece housing – equating to lower chances of malfunction and prolonged reliability.
Epiroc has over 50 years of experience crafting the best hydraulic breakers. That’s why this MB1200 medium breaker includes:
- Vibro-silence system (low vibration and noise levels)
- Auto Control (adjusts stroke length – optimising performance)
- Auto Start and Auto Stop modes (easy positioning and blank firing protection)
- Intelligent protection system (automatically optimises performance and chisel durability)
- Hard-wearing precision parts
- Hybrid technology (for constant high-impact energy)
- Energy recovery (enhance performance and lower unwanted vibration)
- Air inlet (for underwater or tunnelling work)
If you're looking for hydraulic breaker hire in the North of England (UK), use the enquire now function next to this description. One of our attachment hire experts will contact you as soon as possible.
If you're unsure whether this is the correct attachment to hire, we can conduct a project audit and provide a recommendation to you within minutes.