DescriptionThe Epiroc MB1700 hydraulic breaker is the largest of our two medium-sized breakers and is designed to fit 19 to 32 tonne excavators. Due to its size, it is ideal for the demolition of composite structures such as steel-reinforced, pre-stressed, and fibre reinforced concrete. It is also perfect for tunnelling, secondary rock breaking, and trenching.
High degrees of reliability and performance come as standard with Epiroc breakers due to their fewer, high-precision working parts. This tool’s intelligent protection system contributes to performance by automatically optimising breaking when the chisel comes in contact with the material. This, naturally, prevents any blank firing and simplifies handling for your operators.
To further boost productivity, this hydraulic breaker utilises an integrated nitrogen piston accumulator to supply constant high-impact energy. This ensures safe start-up, quicker breaking, and smoother operation.
The Epiroc MB1700 has been built on 50 years of innovation. That's why it features:
- An intelligent protection system (automatically optimises performance and chisel durability)
- Auto Control (adjusts stroke length – optimising performance)
- Auto Start and Auto Stop modes (easy positioning and blank firing protection)
- Air inlet (for underwater or tunnelling work)
- Energy recovery system (enhance performance and lower unwanted vibration)
- Hybrid technology (for constant high-impact energy)
- Vibro-silence system (low vibration and noise levels)
- Hard-wearing precision parts
If you're looking for hydraulic breaker hire in the North of England (UK), use the enquire now function next to this description. One of our attachment hire experts will contact you as soon as possible.
If you're unsure whether this is the correct attachment to hire, we can conduct a project audit and provide a recommendation to you within minutes.