DescriptionThe Epiroc SB102 is the second smallest of our hydraulic breakers and is compatible with 1.1 to 3 tonne mini excavators (such as our Volvo EC15D). This hydraulic breaker attachment is ideal for tasks such as demolishing light brickwork, natural stone, and lightweight concrete, or even ground excavation in gardening and landscaping projects.
Epiroc hydraulic hammers are known for their robust build quality and innovative design. For instance, this breaker tool utilises an energy recovery system that recuperates energy from piston recoil, which enhances performance, saves on fuel, and lowers vibration noise.
Like the other Epiroc breakers, it also includes their patented tool locking system and readily accessible connection ports to make set-up simple and quick for your operators.
Other features of this Epiroc SB102 include:
- Automatic start (without applying load on the tool)
- Optimised power to weight ratio
- Energy recovery system (increased performance and reduced vibrations)
- Blank firing protection
- ‘SolidBody Concept’ (hard-wearing shell and reduced number of operating parts)
- Patented tool locking system (simple and quick attachment and detachment)
- Air inlet for tunnelling or underwater work
- Integrated pressure relief valve (protection from overloads)
- Hard-wearing precision parts
If you're looking for hydraulic breaker hire in the North of England (UK), use the enquire now function next to this description. One of our attachment hire experts will contact you as soon as possible.
If you're unsure whether this is the correct attachment to hire, we can conduct a project audit and provide a recommendation to you within minutes.