DescriptionThe Epiroc SB152 is a hydraulic breaker that can be attached to 1.9 – 4.5 tonne excavators (such as our Volvo ECR25D) and is ideal for the break-up of asphalt in roads or pavements, demolition of brick and concrete structures, and rock breaking in landscaping projects.
Primarily, this hydraulic hammer is very quick and easy to set up due to its patented tool locking system and accessible connection ports, making attachment and detachment from excavators simple and efficient.
All Epiroc breakers also feature a one-piece housing construction with fewer working parts, resulting in a highly reliable tool with a low probability of breakdown. This hydraulic breaker also utilises an energy recovery system that enhances performance, lowers fuel consumption, and reduces noise by recuperating energy from piston recoil.
This Epiroc SB152 hydraulic breaker was crafted using 50 years of innovation. That’s why it features:
- An optimised power to weight ratio
- Blank firing protection
- Hard-wearing precision parts
- Air inlet for tunnelling or underwater work
- Automatic start (without applying load on the tool)
- Patented tool locking system (simple and quick attachment and detachment)
- Energy recovery system (increased performance and reduced vibrations)
- ‘SolidBody Concept’ (hard-wearing shell and reduced number of operating parts)
If you're looking for hydraulic breaker hire in the North of England (UK), use the enquire now function next to this description. One of our attachment hire experts will contact you as soon as possible.
If you're unsure whether this is the correct attachment to hire, we can conduct a project audit and provide a recommendation to you within minutes.