DescriptionThe Epiroc SB202 hydraulic breaker is specialised to work in conjunction with 2.5 to 6 tonne excavators (such as our Volvo ECR48C) and is perfect for the demolition of concrete and brick buildings, asphalt breaking in road construction and maintenance, and even preliminary work (e.g. bench, road, and ramp levelling) in mining and quarrying.
Epiroc breakers are recognised for their durable design and low chances of malfunction, resulting in a tool that is ideal for long durations of use on-site. They operate using very few moving parts that are protected by a resilient one-piece housing, contributing to a highly reliable construction and allowing your breaker to work longer and harder.
Moreover, this breaker is also very easy to attach to your machines using its patented tool locking system and simple to access connection ports, making the set-up of this tool simple, saving valuable time on-site.
This Epiroc SB202 hydraulic breaker has been designed upon 50 years of innovation. That’s why it features:
- An energy recovery system (increased performance and reduced vibrations)
- Hard-wearing precision parts
- ‘SolidBody Concept’ (tough casing and reduced number of operating parts)
- Automatic start (without applying load on the tool)
- Blank firing protection
- Patented tool locking system (simple and quick attachment and detachment)
- Air inlet for tunnelling or underwater work
- Optimised power to weight ratio
If you're looking for hydraulic breaker hire in the North of England (UK), use the enquire now function next to this description. One of our attachment hire experts will contact you as soon as possible.
If you're unsure whether this is the correct attachment to hire, we can conduct a project audit and provide a recommendation to you within minutes.