DescriptionThe Epiroc SB302 hydraulic breaker is the middle range breaker in our hire fleet and can be fitted to 4.5 to 9 tonne excavators (such as our larger compact Volvo excavators). This makes the tool suited for small to medium sites where high quantities of asphalt, concrete, brickwork, or natural stone need to be broken up.
Firstly, this Epiroc breaker ensures reliability on your site due to its ‘Solid Body Concept’. This is a design feature that encompasses an ultra-hard wearing one-piece housing and fewer operational parts, ensuring that no damage can come to the machinery and greatly lowering the chance of any breakdowns.
Performance is also a major feature of this hydraulic breaker due to its energy recovery system (piston recoil energy), internal control valve, and precision parts.
Finally, this tool’s patented locking system ensures a quick and easy attachment and detachment, saving your operators time on site.
This Epiroc SB302 hydraulic breaker features:
- An optimised power to weight ratio
- Automatic start (without applying load on the tool)
- Blank firing protection
- Air inlet for tunnelling or underwater work
- ‘SolidBody Concept’ (hard-wearing shell and reduced number of operating parts)
- Energy recovery system (increased performance and reduced vibrations)
- Patented tool locking system (simple and quick attachment and detachment)
- Hard-wearing precision parts
If you're looking for hydraulic breaker hire in the North of England (UK), use the enquire now function next to this description. One of our attachment hire experts will contact you as soon as possible.
If you're unsure whether this is the correct attachment to hire, we can conduct a project audit and provide a recommendation to you within minutes.