DescriptionThe Epiroc SB52 is a hydraulic breaker designed to fit 0.7 to 1.1 tonne excavators and is ideal for use in small trenching and demolition jobs due to its slim and compact design.
This small breaker is suited for use on micro excavators (such as our Takeuchi TB108), which makes it ideal for working in confined spaces such as inside buildings, around tight corners, or in narrow trenches. Naturally, this makes it great for house renovations or work in small gardens.
Epiroc breakers utilise a one-piece housing construction with fewer, hard-wearing components, resulting in a reliable tool with less chance of malfunction when compared to competitors. Moreover, this breaker’s compact dimensions and great power-to-weight ratio make it very easy to position and get started breaking.
Finally, Epiroc’s patented tool locking system ensures quick and simple attachment and detachment, saving your operators time and boosting efficiency.
Epiroc have a 50-year history of innovation in hydraulic breaker design. That’s why this Epiroc SB52 light breaker features:
- Energy recovery system (increased performance and reduced vibrations)
- Optimised power-to-weight ratio
- ‘SolidBody Concept’ (hard-wearing body and reduced number of operating parts)
- Compact design (easy handling in constricted spaces)
- Automatic start (without applying load on the tool)
- Blank firing protection
- Patented tool locking system (simple and quick attachment and detachment)
- Air inlet for tunnelling or underwater work
If you're looking for hydraulic breaker hire in the North of England (UK), use the enquire now function next to this description. One of our attachment hire experts will contact you as soon as possible.
If you're unsure whether this is the correct attachment to hire, we can conduct a project audit and provide a recommendation to you within minutes.