DescriptionThe Epiroc SB702 hydraulic breaker is the largest of our small breakers and complements 10 to 17 tonne excavators (such as our Volvo EC140DL). This makes it suited to medium to large sites including a wide range of applications from demolition to construction, or indeed anything that requires a high amount of breaking power.
Compared to the other smaller hydraulic breakers in Epiroc’s range, the SB702 has the highest hydraulic input power (34kW), resulting in a tool that can break apart slightly tougher material and work more efficiently than its smaller counterparts.
As with other Epiroc breakers, this hydraulic hammer offers excellent performance and reliability. This is due to its energy recovery system, optimised power-to-weight ratio, and precision parts.
50 years of innovation has resulted in features that make Epiroc hydraulic breakers one of the best tools on the market, including:
- ‘SolidBody Concept’ (hard-wearing shell and reduced number of operating parts)
- Patented tool locking system (simple and quick attachment and detachment)
- Air inlet for tunnelling or underwater work
- Automatic start (without applying load on the tool)
- Energy recovery system (increased performance and reduced vibrations)
- Great power to weight ratio
- Hard-wearing precision parts
- Blank firing protection
If you're looking for hydraulic breaker hire in the North of England (UK), use the enquire now function next to this description. One of our attachment hire experts will contact you as soon as possible.
If you're unsure whether this is the correct attachment to hire, we can conduct a project audit and provide a recommendation to you within minutes.