DescriptionThis towable fuel bowser (2300 litres) is the largest of the three in our fleet and is perfect for use on medium construction sites, outdoor events, or in agricultural settings. With its larger capacity, it can store and transport more fuel around your site or between sites, reducing machine downtime and the need for more fuel deliveries.
Transport of this fuel bowser is simple and can be towed by any large van, 4x4, or plant machinery with a tow bar. It also has full load lifting eyes if you want to position this fuel tank onto a specific place on your site with a crane.
Similar to the other Western Global fuel bowsers, this tank also has a secure double bunded exterior (an interior fuel tank protected by a durable outer tank) that deflects damage while also greatly decreasing the possibility of fuel leakage. This, and other features, contribute to this towable fuel bowser satisfying all fuel storage, transport, and pollution regulations in the UK.
Western Global are specialists in designing fuel storage solutions. That's why this 2300 litre capacity towable fuel bowser includes:
- Full load lifting eyes
- Double bunded exterior (preventing fuel leakage)
- Skid-mounted with full load lifting
- Hand pump, hose and trigger fitted below a lockable access hatch (to discourage theft)
- Supply for up to 3 generators (feed and return) while also re-fuelling plant machinery at the same time
- Towable by a large van, 4x4, or plant machinery with a tow bar
- Meeting of all fuel storage and pollution prevention regulations
Use the enquire now function to the right of this description if you're looking for towable fuel bowser hire in the North of England (UK). One of our bowser hire experts will contact you as soon as possible.
If you're unsure whether this is the correct bowser to hire, we can conduct a project audit and provide a recommendation to you within minutes.