DescriptionThe Atlas Copco XAS 137 air compressor is ideal for intensive jobs such as sandblasting and running large pneumatic breakers and drills due to its 269 CFM free air delivery. This portable air compressor is often hired out by utility and construction companies that may be involved in road works or any other task that requires pneumatic tools.
This portable air compressor features an environmentally compliant diesel engine that delivers low operational costs and long-term reliability. Its 117-litre fuel tank will also boost its run time, allowing it to operate for long shifts on site without refuelling. Moreover, transportation of this air compressor will be a breeze with its single axle, compact dimensions, and lightweight design.
It is also simple to control through its easy-access panel that offers three compressor outlets for the ability to power up to three pneumatic tools at a time. Finally, this mobile air compressor respects all UK site regulations with its low noise output, simple and safe operation, and low exhaust emissions.
From Atlas Copco’s extensive experience building portable air compressors, this XA2 127 features:
- Quick access panel (for smooth and simple operation)
- Full shift fuel tank (117 litres)
- Strong undercarriage (spillage free – good for the environment)
- Heavy-duty air intake filter (for clean, continuous use)
- Reliable and efficient Deutz engine
- Low weight with a single axle (easy transport – can even be towed by a large car)
- Three air compressor outlets for simultaneous operation of multiple tools
Use the enquire now function to the right of this description if you're looking for air compressor hire in the North of England (UK). One of our air compressor hire experts will contact you as soon as possible.
If you're unsure whether this is the correct air compressor to hire, we can conduct a project audit and provide a recommendation to you within minutes.