DescriptionThe Atlas Copco XAS 186 high-pressure air compressor is specially designed for high-intensity tools such as large hand-operated rock drills used in quarrying, or large pneumatic breakers used in road maintenance.
Due to its higher pressure and greater free air delivery (largest in our fleet of portable air compressors), it can power up to three large pneumatic tools at a time. However, if you need a lower pressure for some of your tools, this machine comes with the ability to choose between pressure settings. Atlas Copco call this system PACE (Pressure Adjusted through Cognitive Elements).
Any large car, van, or 4x4 with a tow bar can easily transport this air compressor across your site or between multiple sites. This is because of its lightweight design, single axle (for high manoeuvrability), and compact dimensions for its size. Also, this high-pressure air compressor meets all site regulations in the United Kingdom for safety, emissions, and noise.
Atlas Copco have many years of experience in designing robust, reliable, and efficient air compressors. That's why this XAS 186 features:
- High working pressure (12 Bar)
- PACE system (a simple way to change operating pressure)
- Three tool compressor (depending on the pressure required per tool)
- Reliable and efficient Deutz engine
- Three-layer protection across all bodywork
- Anti-air lock system for guaranteed starting
- Strong undercarriage (spillage free – good for the environment)
- Starter motor protection system
- Low weight with a single axle (for easy transport)
If you're looking for air compressor hire in the North of England (UK), use the enquire now function to the right of this description. One of our air compressor hire experts will contact you as soon as possible.
If you're unsure whether this is the correct compressor to hire, we can conduct a project audit and provide a recommendation to you within minutes.