DescriptionThe XAS 67 is a robust air compressor featured in Atlas Copco's hardhat range, it is a powerful compressor with a 7 bar pressure meaning it can power two tools continuously and cost-effectively, all controlled through a quick access panel.
This compressor is also fitted with a stepless, fully automatic regulator. This constantly varies the engine speed according to air demand for reduced power and fuel consumption. This allows the XAS 67 to run for long shifts with no need for refuelling.
The XAS 67 also complies with all regulations in the united kingdom including safety, exhaust emissions and noise.
- Two-tool compressor
- Hardhat canopy
- Anti-air lock system for guaranteed starting
- Lifting beam tested 4 times its weight
- Strong undercarriage (spillage free)
- Starter motor protection system
- Fitted with a reliable Duetz engine
- Single axle and low weight, for easy transport with any large car or van (with a hitch)
This compressor is ideal for jobs requiring two tools and can also be used for applications such as sandblasting that require compressed air to be at higher working pressure.