DescriptionThe Atlas Copco XAS 67 Dd air compressor can power up to two tools continuously. This model is popular with utility companies, construction companies, and tradesmen and can be used for slightly more intense jobs like sandblasting due to its greater free air delivery than the smaller XAS 38.
Firstly, this mobile air compressor features an efficient and reliable Deutz engine and a robust air intake filter, making this machine capable of powering your pneumatic tools for long shifts with very little risk of breakdown. Its tough Hardhat® canopy can further this continuous use by protecting the inner machinery from any falling debris or scrapes from transport.
Towing this portable compressor is easy, too. With its lightweight design, compact dimensions, and single axle, any large car, 4x4, or van with a tow bar can transport this compressor with ease. Lastly, this portable air compressor satisfies all regulations in the United Kingdom including noise, safety, and exhaust emissions.
Atlas Copco are experts in designing air compressors. That’s why this XAS 67 Dd features:
- Hardhat canopy (protection from debris and scrapes)
- Anti-air lock system (guaranteed starting)
- Lifting beam tested 4 times its weight
- Strong undercarriage (spillage free – good for the environment)
- Starter motor protection system
- Heavy-duty air intake filter (continuous and clean use)
- Efficient and reliable Deutz engine
- Single axle and low weight (for effortless transport)
- Quick access panel
- Ability to power two tools
If you're looking for air compressor hire in the North of England (UK), use the enquire now function to the right of this description. One of our air compressor hire experts will contact you as soon as possible.
If you're unsure whether this is the correct compressor to hire, we can conduct a project audit and provide a recommendation to you within minutes.