DescriptionThe BOMAG 18/45 is a single direction vibrating plate that is ideal for small to medium construction sites such as car parks and road repairs. Wacker plates, like these, are designed for compacting materials such as asphalt, tarmac, and granular soils in confined spaces.
This plate compactor utilises a high performance 4.8hp Honda GX160 petrol engine that contributes to a high centrifugal force (18kN). Its larger plate size also allows this machine to offer more efficient compaction, saving time and money on-site.
High operator safety is also a feature of this vibratory plate with its vibration insulated guide handle, which reduces hand and arm vibration, and its encased v-belt, which reduces the chances of injury.
Finally, this machine is very easy to transport and set up at your compaction site due to its ergonomic carrying handles and relatively lightweight design.
BOMAG wacker plates are at forefront of innovation. That’s why this BOMAG 18/45 single direction vibrating plate features:
- A 4.8hp Honda GX160 petrol engine (powerful performance)
- 18kN centrifugal force (better compaction results over fewer passes)
- Tested BOMAG parts (highly reliable)
- Encased v-belt (reduce the likelihood of operator injury and machine malfunction)
- Vibration insulated guide bar (reduce arm/hand vibration for operators)
- Foldable and detachable guide handle (simple transport)
- Recoil starter
- Automatic shutdown at low oil levels
If you're looking for vibrating plate hire in the North of England (UK), use the enquire now function next to this description. One of our compaction hire experts will contact you as soon as possible.
If you're unsure whether this is the correct vibratory plate to hire, we can conduct a project audit and provide a recommendation to you within minutes.