DescriptionThe GreenMech Arborist 150 road tow wood chipper is Europe’s top-selling chipper and is ideal for tree surgeons, use on landscaping projects, estate and park maintenance, clearing garden waste, and for local authority use.
This 150mm (5.9 inches) wood chipper has excellent performance with its high volume output (3.75 tonnes of material per hour), generous in-feed hopper, and electronically controlled chipping technology. This ‘no-stress’ electronic system automatically manages the hydraulic feed rollers and disc-blade chipping machinery to maximise efficiency.
Insulated steel panels around this machine’s Kubota engine contribute to low noise outputs during operation, making this machine perfect for urban or sub-urban maintenance work. Also, due to its low weight (sub 750kg) it can be towed very easily by any van or 4x4.
GreenMech are known for their innovative wood chippers. That’s why this GreenMech Arborist 150 features:
- A 150mm chipping capacity
- Disc-blade chipping technology (high efficiency)
- Bottom bar safety mechanism
- Lightweight design (under 750kg)
- Deep beam high tensile steel chassis (for strength and stability)
- 970mm x 790mm in-feed hopper (enables bulky material to be fed without pre-trimming)
- 280-degree rotating discharge chute
- Low noise output
- 3.75 tonnes of material per hour work rate
- ‘No-stress’ power control (to maximise chipping efficiency)
If you're looking for road tow wood chipper hire in the North of England (UK), use the enquire now function next to this description. One of our wood chipper hire experts will contact you as soon as possible.
If you're unsure whether this is the correct wood chipper to hire, we can conduct a project audit and provide a recommendation to you within minutes.