DescriptionThe GreenMech Arborist 200 road tow wood chipper has greater performance than that of the 150 and is suited to use by arborists, tree surgeons, and contractors carrying out landscaping or estate maintenance. Its larger capacity also makes it ideal for larger-scale forestry clearance projects.
Firstly, this machine utilises a high torque 45hp Kubota diesel engine supplying a 7 tonne per hour work rate. Its large in-feed hopper measuring 1200mm x 840mm, enables the machine to easily handle heavily forked branches – feeding them into twin, horizontal, hydraulically powered feed rollers. The ‘No-stress’ system then automatically controls the passage of material to maximise chipping efficiency.
This wood chipper also utilises a deep beam, high tensile steel chassis, which creates tremendous strength and ensures a robust performance for any demanding job. The rest of the machine is manufactured with a heavy-duty construction design, using high-quality materials, ensuring reliability on long-duration jobs.
GreenMech have many years of experience crafting well-designed chippers and shredders. That’s why this Arborist 200 wood chipper features:
- A 200mm chipping capacity
- Low noise outputs during operation (116dB)
- Folding in-feed table for a smaller transport profile
- Bottom bar safety mechanism
- Push-button controls (engine RPM, feed-roll engage, feed-roll reverse)
- 280-degree rotating discharge chute
- Deep beam, high tensile steel chassis
- Disc-blade chipping technology
- Twin horizontal hydraulic feed rollers
- 7 tonnes per hour work rate
Use the enquire now function next to this description if you're looking for road tow wood chipper hire in the North of England (UK). One of our wood chipper hire experts will contact you as soon as possible.
If you're unsure whether this is the correct wood chipper to hire, we can conduct a project audit and provide a recommendation to you within minutes.