DescriptionThe GreenMech Safe-Track is a tracked wood chipper that excels on soft and uneven ground making it ideal for work on railway or motorway embankments.
This machine has an award-winning track extension system that allows a high ground clearance of 550mm, which grants it the ability to easily straddle tree stumps or move over deep ruts in the ground.
Each track can also be individually adjusted to provide safe drive across slopes of up to 35 degrees. This allows operators to take the machine all the way to the maintenance area rather than having to carry material long distances: saving time and making the entire process more efficient.
Finally, this wood chipper’s 7 tonnes per hour work rate from the wide feed-in hopper and powerful automatic throughput system will ensure ample performance for many demanding jobs.
GreenMech wood chippers are built using extensive experience in the industry. That’s why the Safe-Track 19-28 includes:
- A 190mm chipping capacity
- A safe operator platform
- Deep beam, high tensile steel chassis (for strength and stability)
- 550mm ground clearance (great all-terrain ability)
- Ability to traverse slopes of up to 35 degrees
- Large 1200mm x 840mm in-feed hopper
- Aggressive 190mm x 280mm twin, hydraulically powered feed rollers
- 48hp Kubota engine (power & reliability)
- 60-litre fuel capacity
- 280-degree rotation discharge chute
- Tracking speed of up to 6km/h (3.7mph)
If you're looking for tracked wood chipper hire in the North of England (UK), use the enquire now function next to this description. One of our wood chipper hire experts will contact you as soon as possible.
If you're unsure whether this is the correct wood chipper to hire, we can conduct a project audit and provide a recommendation to you within minutes.