DescriptionThe JCB 524-50 is a 5m telehandler that has been specially designed for use on urban and indoor sites where compact dimensions are a must. It is the second smallest telescopic handler in our plant hire fleet and offers an extra metre in lift height (5m) compared to the smallest in our fleet: The Manitou MT420.
Ultra-compact telehandlers like this JCB Loadall are well suited to lifting tasks on small building and event sites due to their manoeuvrability and tight turning circles. This compact telehandler also delivers speeds of up to 18mph making it a nimble workhorse for your site.
Moreover, this JCB telehandler features easy one-handed operational control with the added option to use the conventional F/R lever instead. We include this telescopic handler in our plant hire fleet as JCB always delivers on build quality, reliability, and safety.
JCB have extensive experience with the professionals that use them. That's why this JCB Loadall also features:
- Cutting edge safety and security equipment
- Comfortable cab with ergonomic controls
- Compact dimensions (to fit through small gaps and thresholds)
- 33cm ground clearance (for difficult terrain)
- Spacious cab with 360-degree visibility
- Three steering modes (2-wheel, 4-wheel, and crab)
- Road lights fitted with the availability to tax
- Great for work in very tight spaces, like underground car parks
Use the enquiry function next to this description if you're looking for telehandler hire in the North of England (UK). One of our telehandler hire experts will be in touch as soon as possible.
If you're unsure whether this is the right telehandler to hire, we can conduct a project audit and provide a recommendation to you within minutes.