DescriptionThe Manitou MT625 6m telehandler is ideal for use on construction projects and renovation sites, especially those requiring you to lift heavy loads to a first floor (like in housing development, for example). It also benefits from its more compact machine size when compared to the 5m JCB 524-50.
Moreover, this telehandler has an impressive lift capacity, making it great for a lift heavy site that only allows for limited movement. In fact, our workshop recommends this model as the best compact telescopic handler you can hire in our plant fleet.
Coupled with this, the Manitou MT625 features a tight 3.3m turning radius for great manoeuvrability. It also boasts exceptional feedback from our customers who quote its stressless operation on site due to its robust build and fuel-efficient engine.
With Manitou's specialisation in lifting equipment, they offer multiple features that resonate with every construction professional:
- Three steering modes (4-wheel steering, crab steer, and 2-wheel steer)
- Ground clearance of 33cm (for use on various challenging site surfaces)
- Full 360-degree visibility
- Simultaneous lift and amp; extend (increased productivity)
- Width and height of less than 2m (move through restricted spaces with ease)
- Availability to tax with road lights fitted
Use the enquire now function to the right of this description if you're looking for telehandler hire in the North of England (UK). One of our telehandler hire experts will be in touch as soon as possible.
If you're unsure whether this is the correct telehandler to hire, we can conduct a project audit and provide a recommendation to you within minutes.