DescriptionThis Ifor Williams GX106 is the largest of our plant trailers and is ideal for the transport of 3-tonne mini excavators.
The GX series of plant trailers are engineered with pre-galvanised steel, contributing to high degrees of strength and durability. They also utilise quality leaf-spring suspension ensuring that the trailer can withstand tough site and road conditions when transporting your plant.
This trailer also comes fitted with a sturdy dual ramp with skid supports, which makes loading and unloading safe and easy.
Finally, this mini excavator trailer is fully equipped for legal use on the road with its full regulation lighting, which can be easily attached and detached by cable.
The Ifor Williams GX range is the industry benchmark for plant trailers. That’s why this GX106 features:
- Full regulation lighting with detachable cable (for simple road transport)
- Pre-galvanised steel chassis and bodywork (for strength)
- Digger bucket platform
- Three pairs of integral lashing points (for securing your plant to the trailer)
- Body design that allows operators to safely step down from the cab after loading
- Jockey wheel
- Spare wheel
- 2830kg carrying capacity
- Leaf-spring suspension (safe and stable ride)
Use the enquire now function next to this description if you're looking for plant trailer hire in the North of England (UK). One of our plant hire experts will contact you as soon as possible.
If you're unsure whether this is the correct trailer to hire, we can conduct a project audit and provide a recommendation to you within minutes.