DescriptionThe Mecalac TA1EH 1 tonne high tip dumper, has been designed for use on smaller sites such as housing developments and landscaping. It delivers an impressive height clearance of just 1.5m and can fit through a 1-metre wide doorway.
High tip dumpers are very effective at tipping spoils into skips, dumpers and trucks, this makes the 1 tonne high tip dumper a favourite for smaller projects and worksites due to its small size and manoeuvrability. The TA1EH also features the best in class turning circle of just 4.6m; we feature these high tip dumpers in our hire fleet and they have always been a top performer that rarely has breakdowns.
The TA1EH also has an automotive-style hydrostatic transmission which is easy to operate; A direction control lever and throttle pedal are all that is required and automatic braking is activated when the throttle pedal is released - state of the art safety features have been a keen focus of Mecalacs design team.
Mecalac has designed with the end-user in mind, that's why this dumper features:-
- Class-leading skip strengths
- User-friendly control interface
- Autoshift Transmission
- Start/Stop Control (save fuel)
- Hazard Detection & Capture Telematics (improved safety)
- Tier 4-Final Engine (save fuel & meets all emissions standards)
- Automotive style hydrostatic transmission (easy to operate)
- Automatic braking