DescriptionThe Mecalac TA6, 6-tonne forward tip dumper, has been designed for use on medium to large construction sites such as housing developments, utilities, landscaping, civil engineering and much more.
The 6 tonne dumper is one of the most popular machines in our plant hire fleet and for good reason, it's got a 6000kg skip payload with a super quick ground speed of 16 mph meaning spoil can be transported fast. Mecalac has shaken the market up by re-designing the classic site dumper in a whole new manner, it just simply offers you more than other brands.
It is now packed with multiple first to market technology additions including auto-shift transmissions, stop/start control, hazard detection, telematics and more. Built with over 60 years of design expertise this 6 tonne dumper is robust, reliable and rental tough.
Also it is fitted with the latest Tier4 Final engine, ensuring it meets even the most stringent emissions standards on site while providing exceptional fuel efficiency.
Mecalac has designed the TA6 with the end-user in mind, that's why this dumper features:-
- Class-leading skip strength
- User-friendly control interface
- Autoshift Transmission (Synchro Shuttle Transmission)
- Start/Stop Control (save fuel)
- Hazard Detection & Capture Telematics (improved safety & site management)
- Tier 4-Final Engine (save fuel & meets all plant emission standards)
- Robust & Compact (height 3390mm, width 2290mm)