DescriptionThe Mecalac TA9, 9 tonne forward tip dumper, has been designed for use on a large construction site where the main goal is moving spoil as quickly as possible. It is ideal for use on a wide variety of sites due to its sheer simplicity and high performance, including but not limited to civil engineering, utilities and housebuilding.
This 9 ton dumper, is super quick on the ground at 16mph and has a skip capacity of 9000kg. Powered by a strong and reliable 74 bhp engine (Tier 4 Final) is offers the latest performance while meeting all emissions and environmental standards.
New in 2019 these 9 ton dumpers are also packed with multiple first to market technology additions including auto-shift transmissions, stop/start control, hazard detection, telematics and more. Built with over 60 years of design expertise this 9 tonne dumper is robust, reliable and the top hire industry performer in 2020 after winning yet another Innovation Award from Bauma.
This dumper is already packed full of features, although all Mecalac 9 tonne dumpers specifically, have the latest 'Shield' safety technology fitted as standard which increases safety for operators through the use of technology.
Mecalac has designed the TA9 with the end-user in mind, that's why this dumper features:-
- Class-leading skip strength
- User-friendly control interface
- Autoshift Transmission (Synchro Shuttle Transmission)
- Start/Stop Control (save fuel)
- Hazard Detection & Capture Telematics (improved safety & site management)
- Tier 4-Final Engine (save fuel & meets all plant emission standards)
- Robust & Compact (height 3390mm, width 2290mm)
- Shield Safety Technology