DescriptionThis poker drive unit (including vibrating pokers) is an efficient and thorough way of preparing concrete and is ideal for use on busy construction sites due to its excellent durability. However, this tool can also be used in domestic settings due to its compact design and simplicity of operation.
A single-piece rotating pendulum vibrator generates 1200rpm which allows the tool to efficiently dislodge pockets of air when inserted into freshly laid concrete. This ensures that the finished concrete will be as strong and enduring as possible.
Features of this poker drive unit include:
- A durable engine protection frame (suitable for heavy site use)
- Speed limitation (prevents over-revving and burnout)
- High-frequency vibration
- 6m heavy-duty reinforced flexible shaft
- An Independent power source (compact for easy transportation)
- Compact dimensions (portable and can be used anywhere)
- Different sized poker heads
If you're looking for poker drive unit hire in the North of England (UK), use the enquire now function next to this description. One of our tool hire experts will contact you as soon as possible.
If you're unsure whether this is the correct tool to hire, we can conduct a project audit and provide a recommendation to you within minutes.