DescriptionThis Stihl TS410 cut off saw is capable of cutting through concrete, brick, steel, walls, floors, blocks, pipes, and a whole variety of other materials. It is ideal for a range of on-site applications such as adjusting window and door openings, as well as asphalt and metal cutting.
Being powerful and well-balanced, the Stihl TS410 disc cutter makes accurate cutting simple while the innovative ultra-low vibration technology lowers fatigue and injury risk, allowing the saw to be used for up to 8 hours a day.
Available with both 305mm and 355mm (12”/14”) blades.
Altogether the Stihl TS410 cut off saw features:
- ElastoStart (easy and reliable starting system)
- Extremely low vibration levels (3.9m/s²)
- Optimised power-to-weight ratio (high performance with easy handling)
- Ergonomic loop handle (comfortable operation)
- Bayonet filler cap (for tool-free opening)
- Stihl long-life air filtration system
- Reduced-emission engine
- Supplied with an abrasive cutting wheel
If you're looking for cut off saw hire in the North of England (UK), use the enquire now function next to this description. One of our tool hire experts will contact you as soon as possible.
If you're unsure whether this is the correct saw to hire, we can conduct a project audit and provide a recommendation to you within minutes.