DescriptionThis Transcube 05TCG stackable fuel bowser (500 litres) is perfect for standby power applications and refuelling small equipment on your site. Due to its compact and stackable design, it is ideal for use on limited-access worksites, where space efficiency is required.
Western Global stackable fuel bowsers have a superior space-saving design when compared to non-stackable bowsers. Like its larger relative, it can be stacked up to three high when empty or two high when full, giving you space on your confined site for much-needed manoeuvrability, building works, and storage of other materials. The Transcube 05TCG is the smallest of our two stackable fuel tanks, making it the most cost-effective option if you want to power or refuel small pieces of machinery for shorter periods of time.
Also, this Transcube is a fully double bunded fuel tank, which means that it has an inner tank with a robust outer layer protecting it from any damage. The outer shell can also act as a spillage safety system ensuring no fuel will be leaked onto the ground. Moreover, this fuel bowser is very easy to transport at zero and full capacity with its forklift pockets, lifting eyes, and internal baffles.
From Western Global’s years of experience in crafting the best fuel storage solutions, this Transcube 05TCG stackable fuel bowser features:
- A supply for up to three generators (feed & return) while also re-fuelling other equipment at the same time
- Compact dimensions
- Stackable to maximise space on sites
- Hand pump, hose and trigger fitted under a lockable access hatch
- Skid-mounted with full load lifting
- Forklift pockets, lifting eyes, and internal baffles for easy transport
- Double bunded (prevent spills)
- Galvanised framework (preventing damage to the tank)
- Meets all fuel transport and storage regulations
Use the enquire now function to the right of this description if you're looking for fuel bowser hire in the North of England (UK). One of our bowser hire experts will contact you as soon as possible.
If you're unsure whether this is the correct bowser to hire, we can conduct a project audit and provide a recommendation to you within minutes.