DescriptionThe Transcube 10TCG is a 960-litre stackable fuel bowser and is ideal for short to medium term fuel storage on site. It is suited to fuelling generators, industrial space heaters, and lighting towers, whilst also being capable of re-fuelling site machinery at the same time.
Compact and stackable fuel tanks from Western Global are a highly efficient fuel storage system that can negate the need for consistent fuel deliveries to your site, reducing needless downtime and saving money. The Transcube 10TCG is the largest of our stackable fuel tanks, giving it more capacity and making it more suited to powering machinery for longer periods of time. Despite the larger capacity, this fuel bowser still has compact dimensions, making it ideal for small urban sites or housing development projects.
Moreover, the Transcube 10TCG will also be very simple to move around your site – utilising its forklift pockets, lifting eyes, and internal baffles. Any telehandler, forklift, or crane can move this tank – full of fuel or empty – with no difficulty, decreasing transport and set-up times. Like its smaller brother, the 05TCG, this fuel tank is double bunded. This means that it has a strong outer shell protecting the inner tank from damage. Coupled with its galvanised framework, you can be assured that there’ll be no fuel leakages on your site.
Finally, Western Global have extensive experience working with professionals that need the best fuel storage solution. That’s why this Transcube 10TCG includes:
- Double bunding (prevent spills)
- Galvanised framework (preventing damage to the tank)
- Hand pump, hose and trigger fitted under a lockable access hatch (deter theft)
- Skid-mounted with full load lifting
- Forklift pockets, lifting eyes, and internal baffles (for easy transport)
- Stackable to maximise space on sites (2 high full or 3 high empty)
- Comfortably supply up to 3 generators (feed & return) while also re-fuelling other equipment at the same time
- Complies with all fuel storage and transport regulations
If you're looking for fuel bowser hire in the North of England (UK), use the enquire now function to the right of this description. One of our bowser hire experts will contact you as soon as possible.
If you're unsure whether this is the correct bowser to hire, we can conduct a project audit and provide a recommendation to you within minutes.