DescriptionThe Volvo ECR25D (2.5 tonne) mini digger is a powerful, short radius excavator with strong lifting capabilities. Volvo have put alot of focus on enhancing the speed and mobility within this machine; it has a low overall weight and is quick on the ground making it ideal for small to medium construction projects.
The ECR25D is the industry leader in its class, due to its intelligent common sense design additions that save money and increase productivity. These include auto-idle and auto-engine shutdown capabilities that reduce fuel costs, all the way through to the precise and smooth actions of the finely-tuned finger-tip controls & joystick.
This mini excavator is a zero tail swing model, with the long reach boom addition enabling maximum digging depth. It also features remarkable lifting and tear-out force's that actually rival some of the excavators in larger weight classes.
If you're looking to hire a 2.5-tonne excavator we would confidently recommend the Volvo ECR25D. We can also specialise this digger for your exact job, to ensure you get the most out of your hire.
Other features on this machine include:
- Spacious & safe cab (comfort & visibility)
- Premium build quality (plant hire ready)
- Auto-idle system (auto engine shutdown for reduced fuel costs)
- Excellent stability & class-leading lifting capabilities (performance)
- Hydraulic system allows for use with attachments
- Intuitive controls (precise digging)
- Impressive digging depth
- Two speed system (fast on the ground)