DescriptionThis 7-man mobile welfare unit is the smallest of our road-towable welfare cabins. It was designed by BOSS Cabins – a market leader that produces highly popular road-towable units due to their superior quality and ease of use.
Transport of this road-towable welfare unit is extremely easy. It can be towed by any large van or 4x4. Due to its compact design, lightweight construction, single axle, and rotational jockey wheel, it is very easy to manoeuvre around sites as well as between them.
From this unit’s integrated RedBox Infinity silenced generator, power can be delivered continuously for extended periods of time with reduced emissions, lower fuel consumption, and reduced noise pollution. This makes the cabin highly cost-effective and kinder to the environment.
Key features of this 7-man mobile welfare unit include:
- A lightweight and compact design (easy to transport)
- An integrated and silenced generator with reduced emissions and low fuel consumption
- 12V ECO power outlet
- Can be towed by any large vans or 4x4s
- Single axle (simple to manoeuvre)
- Meets all current HSE standards
- A recirculating chemical toilet with skylight and hot wash
- A spacious 7-man canteen (with 40 litres of dedicated storage)
- Catering grade stainless steel worktop
If you're looking for mobile welfare unit hire in the North of England (UK), use the enquire now function next to this description. One of our cabin hire experts will contact you as soon as possible.
If you're unsure whether this is the correct mobile welfare unit to hire, we can conduct a project audit and provide a recommendation to you within minutes.