DescriptionThis 2.5” Stihl GH 460 chipper/shredder has a high working volume and can shred branches up to 60mm (2.5”) in diameter. It is ideal for reducing tree and hedge cuttings in gardens and green spaces and is perfect for both professional and personal use.
Its two separate openings and twin-chamber system (with two special blade types) allow for highly efficient processing. This technology allows one chamber to process thick branches while the other can work on bulky soft material. Naturally, this speeds up material shredding so you can get your job completed sooner.
Features of this 2.5” Stihl GH 460 include:
- Ability to process branches up to 60mm (2.5”) in diameter
- A heavy-duty B&S Series 850 PRO RS – OHV engine
- One Click/One Turn safety switch (quick and easy chute removal)
- Twin chamber system (quick throughput of both thick branches and soft material)
- Sandwich-type blade system (reduced vibrations)
- Pneumatic tyres (convenient transport)
- Wide and stable chassis
- Soundproofed feed-chute (reduces noise)
- Integrated spray protection (shields against swirling dirt)
If you're looking for chipper hire in the North of England (UK), use the enquire now function next to this description. One of our tool hire experts will contact you as soon as possible.
If you're unsure whether this is the correct chipper to hire, we can conduct a project audit and provide a recommendation to you within minutes.