DescriptionThis long and narrow alloy access tower is perfect for use in space-restricted areas and is a safer and more stable alternative to using ladders for maintenance jobs, construction, inspection, renovation, and many other jobs at height.
Moreover, this scaffold tower is quick and simple to erect while also being constructed from high-quality alloy, making it ideal for both busy construction sites and commercial spaces.
This scaffold tower is charged at £12 per metre high and can safely reach heights of up to 12 metres.
Features of this access platform include:
- Compliance with access platform safety standard EN1004
- Robust alloy construction (ideal for site use)
- Castor wheels (excellent mobility and stability)
- Fully customisable for multiple applications
- Easy to transport (fits into any large car or van)
- Suited to use on uneven ground and narrow spaces
If you're looking for access tower hire in the North of England (UK), use the enquire now function next to this description. One of our tool hire experts will contact you as soon as possible.
If you're unsure whether this is the correct piece of equipment to hire, we can conduct a project audit and provide a recommendation to you within minutes.