DescriptionThis 9” angle grinder is suited to heavier grinding and cutting jobs due to its impressive 3300W power output. It is ideal for both professional tradesmen and those carrying out D.I.Y. projects.
Moreover, its lightweight design and comfort grips make it very simple and pleasant to use, reducing operator fatigue and making it easier when carrying out extensive work.
Features of this 9” angle grinder include:
- Suited to grinding or cutting masonry and metal
- Ideal for raking out mortar joints, facing work, and other heavy-duty grinding applications
- Durable metallic holder of ball bearing
- Externally accessible carbon brushes for easy replacement
- Labyrinth construction seals (protects motor and bearings from dust)
- Excellent overload durability
- Lightweight design
- Dual-position adjustable side handle (can be used right or left handed)
If you're looking for angle grinder hire in the North of England (UK), use the enquire now function next to this description. One of our tool hire experts will contact you as soon as possible.
If you're unsure whether this is the correct angle grinder to hire, we can conduct a project audit and provide a recommendation to you within minutes.