DescriptionThis concrete saw (305mm/12”) is ideal for the on-site cutting of concrete blocks, paving slabs, curbstones, roof tiles, bricks, and many other materials.
It has an optimised power-to-weight ratio, meaning that it offers high cutting efficiency while also being easy to carry around site. Using this concrete saw for long jobs is also stress-free due to its low-vibration technology and comfortable grips.
Features of this concrete saw include:
- An easy-start system (reliable and effortless start-up)
- Optimised power-to-weight ratio (enhanced productivity)
- Double insulated for safety
- Low vibration levels (reduced fatigue and injury risk)
- Well-balanced (easy to use and achieve accurate results)
If you're looking for concrete saw hire in the North of England (UK), use the enquire now function next to this description. One of our tool hire experts will contact you as soon as possible.
If you're unsure whether this is the correct saw to hire, we can conduct a project audit and provide a recommendation to you within minutes.