DescriptionThis Stihl BT360 two-man post hole borer (auger) is ideal for a variety of jobs from simple drilling of post holes to taking ground samples.
It utilises a reliable high-torque engine, ensuring simple and efficient hole boring on even the toughest of jobs. Safety is also a key factor on this tool with its smart centrifugal clutch that slips if the auger comes into contact with underground obstructions or when it senses an overload.
Features of this Stihl BT360 two-man post hole borer include:
- ElastoStart (easy and safe starting)
- High torque engine (for fast and efficient drilling work)
- Additional stop-switch for the second operator
- Sturdy, fold-out support frame (simple transport and storage)
- Centrifugal clutch (slips when in contact with hazards)
If you're looking for post hole borer hire in the North of England (UK), use the enquire now function next to this description. One of our tool hire experts will contact you as soon as possible.
If you're unsure whether this is the correct post hole borer to hire, we can conduct a project audit and provide a recommendation to you within minutes.