DescriptionThis HireTech HT8 floor sander can be used with all types of wooden floors, including parquet, cork, decking, fibreboard, as well as engineered and composition floors.
The high performance and unique drum rubber of this floor sander provides the right degree of feel needed to sand a fine, score-free finish while resisting potential damage caused by exposed nails. Moreover, the high-impact side guards will ensure that no walls or skirting will get scuffed or scared.
Altogether, this HireTech HT8 floor sander features:
- A powerful 4 pole (brush) motor (geared 3:1)
- 5hp at the drum
- No-volt safety switch (prevent accidental start-up)
- Tough clamp bar style drum
- High impact ABS injection moulded side guards
- High powered vacuum system
- Reversible clamp bar (simple to fit abrasives)
- High-efficiency dust pick-up
If you're looking for floor sander hire in the North of England (UK), use the enquire now function next to this description. One of our tool hire experts will contact you as soon as possible.
If you're unsure whether this is the correct sander to hire, we can conduct a project audit and provide a recommendation to you within minutes.