DescriptionThis floorboard nailer (also known as a porta nailer) is a fast and effective way to lay standard tongue and groove floorboards. Driving and countersinking is achieved in one operation – just simply position and strike the plunger with a mallet.
A large composite base increases this porta nailer’s stability while also minimising damage to pre-finished flooring. Its ergonomic and comfortable grip handle and lightweight construction make this tool highly manoeuvrable and simple to use.
Altogether, it features:
- An adjustment-free ratchet mechanism
- A quick loading magazine with a spring-loaded nail pusher
- Large composite base (for stability and to minimise damage to pre-finished flooring)
- Lightweight construction
- Comfortable grip handle
- Quick and easy access for maintenance
- Mounted for standard 19mm solid flooring
If you're looking for floorboard nailer hire in the North of England (UK), use the enquire now function next to this description. One of our tool hire experts will contact you as soon as possible.
If you're unsure whether this is the correct piece of equipment to hire, we can conduct a project audit and provide a recommendation to you within minutes.