DescriptionThis Paslode 1st fix nail gun (51 – 90mm) is a perfect tool if you need rapid and efficient nailing for timber frame structures, roofing, shuttering, and fences.
Safety and low risk of user fatigue is a key feature of this nail gun due to its excellent balance and lightweight design. It also enables use for extended periods due to its comfortable grip and quick-charge battery, allowing up to 9,000 shots per charge.
Altogether, this Paslode 1st fix nail gun features:
- Multi-angled teeth (preventing sliding and increasing accuracy)
- A non-slip soft-grip (comfortable operation)
- Pinch and slide drive depth adjustment
- Sequential trigger
- Lock-out function (engages when only 3 nails remain)
- 90min charge time
- Fires up to 120/min
- Lightweight construction and excellent balance
If you're looking for nail gun hire in the North of England (UK), use the enquire now function next to this description. One of our tool hire experts will contact you as soon as possible.
If you're unsure whether this is the correct tool to hire, we can conduct a project audit and provide a recommendation to you within minutes.