DescriptionThis Paslode 2nd fix nail gun (25 – 63mm) is ideal for second fix timber to timber applications in roofing, shuttering, fence erection, and other timber frame structures.
It is suited to extended periods of use on demanding projects because of its high-capacity battery (9000 shots per charge), ease of use, and safety.
Features of this Paslode 2nd fix nail gun include:
- Lightweight construction and excellent balance
- A non-slip soft-grip (comfortable operation)
- Multi-angled teeth (preventing sliding and increasing accuracy)
- Pinch and slide drive depth adjustment
- Sequential trigger (added safety)
- Lock-out function (engages when only 3 nails remain)
- 90min charge time
- Fires up to 120/min
If you're looking for nail gun hire in the North of England (UK), use the enquire now function next to this description. One of our tool hire experts will contact you as soon as possible.
If you're unsure whether this is the correct tool to hire, we can conduct a project audit and provide a recommendation to you within minutes.