This Bosch GHO 40-82 C power planer has excellent cutting capacity and is suitable for both professional construction and D.I.Y. projects. It is great for removing saw marks in ripped boards, resurfacing cabinets, installing doors and windows, shaping deck and fence post edges, as well as many other applications.
Its constant speed and ultra-sharp edges make it easy to produce finishes with brilliant surface quality. The soft-grip handles and lightweight design contribute to this by reducing operator discomfort, which can be very important when working for longer periods of time.
Features of this Bosch power planer include:
- Depth adjustments (for quick and convenient work)
- 3 V-grooves for easy and flexible chamfering
- Chip clearance to left or right
- Lock-off switch for left-handers and right-handers
- Soft-grip handles
- Constant speed and ultra-sharp blades (for high surface quality)
- Complete with all accessories (tungsten carbide reversible blade, rebating width guide, rebating depth guide)
- Woodrazor reversible blades (fastest and least expensive blade changes on the market)
- Precise aluminium-bearing seat and thermodynamic motor protection
If you're looking for power planer hire in the North of England (UK), use the enquire now function next to this description. One of our tool hire experts will contact you as soon as possible.
If you're unsure whether this is the correct tool to hire, we can conduct a project audit and provide a recommendation to you within minutes.