DescriptionThis Makita RP2301FC plunge router is ideal for a wide range of applications such as fine woodworking, cabinetry, doors, windows, and more. It offers an efficient combination of precision and power giving it superior performance over much of the competition on the market.
Moreover, this router features variable speed with electronic speed control, allowing it to run smoothly and maintain a constant speed under load. These variables make this router perfect for professional woodworkers, furniture makers, cabinet makers, deck builders, boat builders, and general contractors.
Altogether, this Makita RP2301FC 3-1/4 HP plunge router features:
- A soft-start feature (smooth start-ups)
- Electric brake (increased productivity)
- Linear ball bearings (smooth plunge action)
- 0” – 2-3/4” plunge depth capacity
- Built-in fan with labyrinth construction (minimise dust ingress)
- Ergonomic rubberised handles (added control and comfort)
- Shaft lock (quick and easy bit change)
- Quick-release plunge depth adjustment with micro-control and pre-set depth stops
- Electronic speed control
- Variable speed control (match the speed to the application)
If you're looking for router hire in the North of England (UK), use the enquire now function next to this description. One of our tool hire experts will contact you as soon as possible.
If you're unsure whether this is the correct tool to hire, we can conduct a project audit and provide a recommendation to you within minutes.