DescriptionThis 190 amp, 230v arc welder is designed for general fabrication and repair and is best suited to work with mild steel and mild steel alloy.
It is lightweight, compact, and portable, making transport from job to job simple while the heavy-duty steel casing ensures strength for continual use on demanding worksites.
Features of this electric arc welder include:
- A protective steel enclosure with side ventilators (to help maintain duty cycle)
- Thermal overload protection with auto-reset
- Current adjustment
- Carry handle (on-site portability)
- Requires less additional equipment due to not needing a gas supply
- Works on dirty metal and no shielding of gas necessary
If you're looking for arc welder hire in the North of England (UK), use the enquire now function next to this description. One of our tool hire experts will contact you as soon as possible.
If you're unsure whether this is the correct piece of equipment to hire, we can conduct a project audit and provide a recommendation to you within minutes.