DescriptionThis Garden-Master GMTC2 is a heavy-duty turf cutter that is designed to remove turf quickly, cleanly, and safely. It is ideal for landscapers, gardeners, and homeowners who are looking to remove areas of turf in preparation for landscaping or pipe and cable laying.
The durable steel blade consistently delivers easy-to-roll cuts, making turf removal extremely quick and simple, even for larger areas. Its reliable Honda GX160 engine also contributes to this machine’s productivity through its impressive power output and reliability during periods of extended use.
Features of this Garden-Master GMTC2 turf cutter include:
- Self-propelled mechanical transmission (safe and easy to control)
- Four bearing mounted wheels with rough-terrain pneumatic tyres
- Can cut 475 square metres of turf in an hour
- Anti-vibration mount (reduce fatigue and injury risk)
- Foldable handles (easy transportation)
- Sprung steel blade with independent blade operating handle
- Reliable 5.5hp Honda GX160 engine
- Ideal for removing turf that needs to be re-laid
- Can lift turf strips of 30cm/12" wide and up to 35mm/1½" thick in one effortless pass
If you're looking for turf cutter hire in the North of England (UK), use the enquire now function next to this description. One of our tool hire experts will contact you as soon as possible.
If you're unsure whether this is the correct tool to hire, we can conduct a project audit and provide a recommendation to you within minutes.