DescriptionThe BOMAG BVP 10/36 is a single direction vibrating plate that is suited to sand, hardcore, asphalt, and tarmac compaction in small maintenance and landscaping jobs such as pavement construction, levelling, and maintenance.
Firstly, this plate compactor makes use of reliable and tested BOMAG parts meaning that it will be very unlikely to break down during compaction work. One of these parts is the wear-resistant base plate that will stay secure even when the machine is roughly handled.
The encased v-belt will also reduce the likelihood of engine malfunction while protecting your operators from any injury caused by it. The ‘silentblock’ vibration-resistant guide-handle-mounts also protect your operators from arm and hand vibration while helping the machine lower noise levels.
BOMAG compaction equipment have many features that make them some of the most efficient machines on the market:
- A Reliable Honda GX120 petrol engine
- Simple transport carrying handles
- Foldable and detachable guide handle (compact storage when transporting)
- Wear-resistant base plate
- Vibration insulated guide handle (reduce arm/hand vibration for operators)
- Recoil starter
- Automatic shutdown at low oil levels (reduced likelihood of malfunction)
If you're looking for vibrating plate hire in the North of England (UK), use the enquire now function next to this description. One of our compaction hire experts will contact you as soon as possible.
If you're unsure whether this is the correct vibratory plate to hire, we can conduct a project audit and provide a recommendation to you within minutes.